What We Do?
1. The past cannot be changed. But the future is yet in your power.
2. First of its kind course work in Rocket Science platform by an Eminent Engineer cum Scientist will be available ONLINE.
3. Only 20 students are permitted from a school /college for the entire course work.
4. For Registration contact School management, starts 5 days before the event.
5. The registration is restricted to first 500 students of the course which will be a BENCHMARKING event.
6. The qualified students will also have an opportunity to take part in an INTERNATIONAL event and possibly a visit to MOSCOW
Qualified students can go with advanced courses which are in the pipeline. Launches of different kinds of rockets.
IGEN YIA, Agatiam Trust, Ursago solutions, GSPHSS, Govt Schools etc...
Rocket science is based on basic science concepts such as Newton's Laws of Motion. The first rocket to reach space was a Nazi Germany V-2 rocket in June 1944.
A rocket cannot escape Earth’s gravity and make it into space unless it’s traveling at least 7 miles per second. The first rocket to launch satellite into space was the Soviet Union Sputnik 8K71PS rocket on October 4th, 1957.
Rockets are propelled forward by their engine using liquid or solid propellant (fuel). A rocket engine doesn’t need air to operate like a jet engine, which allows a rocket engine to work in space.
Rockets are named after the Italian word “rocchetta”, which means “bobbin” or “little spindle”. The first rocket to launch a female human into space was the Soviet Union Vostok-K 8K72K rocket on June 16th, 1963.